Style Selector
Color Scheme

Join The Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion and Facebook

Spread the love

Join The Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion and Facebook

Join The Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion and Facebook

Join The Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion and Facebook

Just recently filed in Colorado, Civil Action No. 1:20-cv-3747, which is O’Rourke, et al. v. Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., et al. and here’s an overview of the lawsuit : “WE HAVE FILED SUIT against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, certain state officials and others for infringing upon our right to vote, assemble and speak freely. Plaintiffs from several states across the nation have joined to establish a class of registered voters to prosecute the defendants for unconstitutionally interfering in the 2020 presidential election–and suppressing the speech of those who object.

The stated GOAL of the lawsuit : “OUR GOAL IS free and fair elections. To accomplish this, we must hold those who engage in election interference accountable for their individual behavior. Every registered voter has a fundamental right to vote for the President of the United States. As our Complaint outlines, the defendants engaged in a coordinated effort to manipulate the outcome of the last election. Accordingly, we will harness the power of the people to utilize the full force of the legal system to enjoin the actions of the unlawful and demand monetary damages for the class.

And YOU CAN HELP! You can help by joining the fight. Read the complaint over at DominionClassAction.com and if you believe that your rights have been harmed, then join the fight. The organization is also accepting donations. According to the website, the lawyers responsible for the class action lawsuit are “Gary D. Fielder, Esq. & Ernest J. Walker, Esq.” who are out of 2 different states. One in Denver Colorado, and the other in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Contact information for the lawyers can be found also at the lawsuit website. (There is a contact form)

You can download the PDF for O’Rourke, et al. v. Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., et al. at this link here (It’s 84 pages long).Β  … So, Do you feel that your right to vote was violated? Will YOU be joining the class action lawsuit? .. Please feel free to drop your comments below.

4.7 15 votes
Article Rating

Notify of
guest
76 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Diana Cassella
Diana Cassella

rob My vote in Pa

Terry Smith
Terry Smith
6 months ago

Disenfranchised like a Russian here in Indiana.

Elaine Wilhelm
Reply to  Terry Smith

So true! Pence is a back stabber, hope he leaves Indiana!

Russell Harsch
Russell Harsch
6 months ago

Facebook is very bias towards the Republican Party Facebook Twitter all the ones that are blocked the Republicans should be put in their own jail and as far as the Dominican voting machines they stole the election from the Republicans

bill
bill

voting fraud

bill
bill
6 months ago

with all this illegal mail in voting allowed by courts and not the Legislative branch who knows how many legal votes were canceled out, and what about the mail truck that went from NY to Pennsylvania, theres just too much. first it was theres no fraud, then it went to theres not enough to change the outcome of the election, well how would they know unless they INVESTIGATED, which they didnt. ya count me in on any lawsuit.

Sheila Miller
Sheila Miller
Reply to  bill

Me too. My vote and my husband’s vote were disenfranchised in PA also. Changed laws last minute without the legislature. Truck load of ballots from NY sent to Lancaster and how about those dominion voting machines needing investigated. Not privy to votes going over the internet at all!

laura
laura
Reply to  bill

I’m interest in knowing if it was legal for the Post Office to transport (voter ballots) from NYS to PA?

Justin

Site won’t load.

Robert Stitt
6 months ago

I am wondering if there is a cost involved and if I am signing up for a dozen more requests for money every day.

G. Joss
G. Joss
Reply to  Robert Stitt

Those wanting to get included need to type up an affidavit and then have it notarized and upload it to the attorneys. No upfront attorney costs are involved, unless they win the suit. We should also keep in mind that most courts don’t move too quickly, and I’m guessing this will take years to be resolved.

Kathleen Newton
Kathleen Newton
6 months ago

Can NEVER trust voting again!

Robin ann Brown
Robin ann Brown
6 months ago

I voted on November 3, 2020. My vote didn’t count. I checked on my vote it stated it doesn’t match contact your town clerks office. I called the town clerks office all of a sudden my birth date and driver’s license wasn’t on record.

They took my information over the phone . Then went and checked my vote now I am a register voter since 1900.

Come to find out I was purged from the system in order to be put back in they had to use 1900 or 2000.

Katie
Katie
5 months ago

How do you check to see if your vote counted?

laura
laura
Reply to  Katie

I think were all interested in knowing if our vote count or not. Also interested who I would contact concerning that same issue as well. Actually seeing that ballots are a citizens property by law and has to be kept for 22 months I wouldn’t mind having a copy of mine. I had heard that the Board of Election told the public that a person can not take a picture of their own ballot of the candidates they had picked. That info was posted online back in November 2020

Antonio
Antonio

πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ yes please!

Elaine Wilhelm
6 months ago

I hope this isn’t just talk and no action!

Loretta Deslandes
Loretta Deslandes
6 months ago

My vote was stolen in Ga.

Ginny Houser
Ginny Houser
6 months ago

My vote was stolen in Pa. i worked the polls they where rigged.

Rebecca Champion
Rebecca Champion
6 months ago

Where do I sign? I don’t want anything from this other than prosecution of those who have done wrong.

Michel Handlon
Michel Handlon

Good luck God Bless and you Rock

Wendy Mudd
Wendy Mudd
6 months ago

I live in Washington State where we have had mail in voting for many years. I’m not sure if my vote was counted correctly here but I feel disenfranchised by the large number of fraudulent votes that were counted throughout the country. I’m not sure if I qualify to be a part of the class action law suit.

Trish Fraser
Trish Fraser
Reply to  Wendy Mudd

Same here! Our votes have been stolen and our Government is holding us hostage with unlawful mandates and closures. Our children are suffering the most.

Leah Anderson
Leah Anderson

Fucked over in Michigan – badly

Trish Fraser
Trish Fraser
6 months ago

In Washington state our votes were stolen and we are being held hostage by mandates and closures! Our children are suffering the most with this bullshit!

Amy M Meyerholz
Amy M Meyerholz
6 months ago

I have been censored so many times that I have lost count, and all I did was to inform people about what Our Constitution stands for, I’m so pissed that this election ‘STEAL” was allowed to happen and I pray that We The People win our votes and speech back.

Mary A Marchetti
6 months ago

I was shadow banned numerous times, so I left FB .

Kimberli
Kimberli
5 months ago

I left fb and twitter. The only news I trust is News Max, and especially EWTN. It’s in Gods hands. We the people must pull together and pray. For conversion of hearts. Biden is an angry puppet who isnt thinking for the people.

Connie
Connie
5 months ago

Mark Zuckerberg and jack Dorsey blocked the President of the United States from Facebook and twitter so that our PRESIDENT couldn’t communicate with the American people an mark Zuckerberg has blocked me NUMEROUS times the past four years because I support my PRESIDENT.
I have the right to “freedom of speech” and I want mark Zuckerberg and jack Dorsey to have to pay for what they’ve done to stop myself and 80 million other American people from having contact with our PRESIDENT!

Teresaq
Teresaq
5 months ago

Right before my eyes at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Massive, admitted cheating. Bragging about it.

Tammy
Tammy
5 months ago

Facebook account deleted when stating my opinion on recent voter fraud. Communists!

lynda
lynda
5 months ago

What does the affidavit need to state? I am from NY can I still be part or only if i live in the states described?

Donald John
Donald John

“Donald John” Trump

Ask Angie

Robbed in Calif

Jessica Greenhood
Jessica Greenhood
5 months ago

On Aug. 6th 2020 Facebook removed my account without notice. This was the day a press release stated that these accounts were domestic terrorists and can’t have their accounts back. Since then My Instagram account was disabled too!

So yeah I feel they tried to suppress my vote and others by not allowing me to have a voice.

Penny
Penny
5 months ago

I’ve been inquiring on how to go about starting a lawsuit for the 2020 election, knowing my rights were Stolen! Both links took me to webpage not available. Where or how do I sign up? Thanks!

JohnnyB
JohnnyB
Reply to  Penny

Link seems to work fine : dominionclassaction.com

KM Figurski

FUCK FascistBook !!!!
Zuck needs to be Imprisoned for Perjury when He LIED under Oath, to CONGRESS !!!!
He is a TRAITOR to β€˜Merica and Needs to Die a Traitors DEATH !!!!

Sharon Zerfoss
Sharon Zerfoss
5 months ago

Pennsylvania here, they stole my vote and my right to vote for the candidate of my choice

Kathryn
Kathryn
5 months ago

Trump girl here. Patiently waiting to hear his next move on this Chessboard known as America.

Edward
5 months ago

ROBBED AS WELL IN MA,VERY CORRUPT HERE VOTING IN THIS STATE..

Last edited 5 months ago by Edward
Geneine M
Geneine M

Tennessee hereπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Sherry Hughes
Sherry Hughes
5 months ago

Facebook has discriminated, harassed, censored and bullied myself and many other Republican Voters. They have tried to destroy our character and fraudulently deceived all Americans with their involvement in covering election fraud and censoring of Republican Americans

TALON THORN
5 months ago

πŸ”₯ Facebook deleted my Account and 6 of my Conservative Groups and all of my Administrator Accounts. πŸ€¬πŸΊβš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›‘οΈπŸ¦…

TALON THORN
5 months ago

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ BIDEN IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. HE AND THE DEMONRATS ARE TREASONOUS, TYRANNICAL, DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. EVERYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES IS NULL AND VOID. WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT CONCEDE NOR COMPLY. πŸ€¬πŸΊβš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›‘οΈπŸ¦… TRUMP IS STILL THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

Steven Solek
Steven Solek

Big question for me is why no mention of Twitter Google or Amazon

Mark Baer
Mark Baer

Yep Facebook banned me!

Carol Taylor
Carol Taylor
5 months ago

I feel like my vote was stolen in the presidential race as well as the senate race in Georgia. I am past angry!

David Brand
David Brand

No voice?
No vote?
Where does this end?

Jose R Valentin Jr
Jose R Valentin Jr
5 months ago

My only wish, my only hope. Is that all these people who want, who demand and say it’s a women’s right, it’s her body. Why weren’t they aborted? Then we wouldn’t have to go through all of this. Just saying.

Chris yowler
5 months ago

My vote was stolen along with over 80 some million others if they get away with this we no longer have a free and fair election and the corruption runs deep i live in pa and we even have corruption in our court system here we need answers on all this election fraud we cant sweep in under the rug

Kathy young
Kathy young
5 months ago

i feel that anyone who voted for republicans are being made out to be enemies of the country when the real enemies are in power,, yes i feel that every red blooded freedom loving american needs to sign this

Raven Roulette
Raven Roulette

Yes, We must do this

Kathy young
Kathy young
5 months ago

i know i have had my rights violated every time i put something on facebook they did NOT like,, i have been put in facebook jail so often it isnt funny,, the fact that they did commit fraud is part of things they had hands in,, all 80 million people who voted for TRUMP deserves to be in on this lawsuit

Carolyn
Carolyn
5 months ago

I was just removed from FB for supporting my President Trump, An administrator Disabled my account permanently, by doing so they have affected my ability to make money, per marketplace, investments through FB etc.. they gave me no explanation, my account logged out on it’s on, when I tried to log back in it stated Disabled by Administration

Last edited 5 months ago by Carolyn
Robert Stitt

Stolemy vote in Wisconsin

Treva Rose
Treva Rose
5 months ago

I am suffering anxiety attacks from the constant bombardment of attacks upon our Republic, mostly due to not knowing what’s going to happen next. At least with President Trump I felt safe. He keeps his promises. And because he’s no longer President because of Fraud perpetuated largely by Dominion Election equipment I blame them. I haven’t been able to sleep worrying about the White House surrounded by the Military and Biden behaving like a Dictator. The razor wire and fencing as though we now live in a Communist Country is so overwhelming that I have physical pain in my heart… Read more »

Alberta
Alberta
5 months ago

Yes I want to join the dominion lawsuit where do I sign up?

Suzanne Kovach
5 months ago

Mine, my spouse’s, and my father’s vote were cancelled by fraudulent votes illegally & unconstitutionally cast, counted, and certified by the state of Michigan! We were disenfranchised due to the corrupt and seemingly compromised, lawless & dictatorial actions of Governor, Gretchen Whitmer; Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson; & Attorney General, Dana Nessel. These activities were enabled &/or ignored by members of the state legislature and other elected officials & appointees of the state of Michigan.

Last edited 5 months ago by Suzanne Kovach
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x

Please Subscribe To Our Contact List

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

The Unapologetic Republican will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.