Is The Military Waiting To Take Down Biden and Team, James Grundvig Thinks So

Spread the love

Is The Military Waiting To Take Down Biden and Team, James Grundvig Thinks So

Is The Military Waiting To Take Down Biden and Team, James Grundvig Thinks So

Is The Military Waiting To Take Down Biden and Team, James Grundvig Thinks So

James Grundvig just released a journalistic piece that I think everyone should read. YES, we’ve been hearing these rumors for a while now. I am NOT taking sides of what will happen and what won’t happen, I am just sharing facts that I find.

According to Audible.com, James Ottar Grunvig “is a first generation Norwegian-American, who lives and works in New York City. As an investigative journalist, he covers technology, sustainability, energy and business, and their intersections. James has outmaneuvered mainstream media in breaking stories, from the political red-tape with the BP Oil Spill, to the Zika money grab by the CDC. James has published dozens of articles in the Huffington Post, the Financial Times Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) magazine, the Epoch Times, Law.com, and GreenMedInfo.com, among other media outlets. His three published books span a broad range of subjects in the novel “Dolphin Drone” and non-fiction titles “Master Manipulator” and “Breaking Van Gogh.” Technology is the common thread that connects the three books. Read his latest piece below concerning the Military and all the DC corruptness (and everyone else involved).

“HOW THE TRUMP CARD DESTROYED THE OLD GUARD” by James Grundvig – 21 January 2021

The most subtle, unnoticed flip of the card turned the course of American history at the perfect hour of time: 11:59 am, January 20, 2021. Make a note of it. Without fanfare, the royal flush thrown down on the table dissolved the foreign entity of the United States service corporation (“USA Ltd,”) while Joe Biden was sworn in as executive of the defunct company at the same time. With Biden knowingly participating in the theft of the election, he also cemented the crime of overthrowing the government of the United States of America.

The crime Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, many of the senators and representatives in the U.S. Congress, and their Big Media and Big Tech proxies can be found in “18 U.S. Code § 2385 – Advocating overthrow of Government.”

There first three paragraphs begin:
“Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates…”
“Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government…”
“Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of
persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such
government by force or violence…”

While the fifth paragraph spells out the treason in clear language:
“If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years…”
Naturally, far many more codes, laws, rules, and statutes were broken from the run up to the U.S. presidential election on November 3, 2020, through the ensuing days and weeks thereafter, at all levels of government, in all manner of sedition and law breaking. This became crystal clear when the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced—one hour after the swearing in of Joe Biden—they would release election materials, in response to subpoenas, to the Arizona Senate. Call it a partisan maneuver after the fact and crime.

DOWN PERISCOPE:
The Trump Card, you see, packed not one but two lethal punches. The first came when President Trump visited the queen of England in July 2018, notifying her of his plan to end the 150-year-old treaty of 1871 and the reparations that went with it. That included the Civil War debt and the tribute paid for the subsequent two World Wars, as well as the Federal Reserve monetary beast skimming money, among other parasitic and wantonly cruel acts of perversion and subversion.
In filing the paperwork in London the ensuing year, President Trump chose the hour when the USA Ltd. foreclosure would take place—11:59 am EST, January 20, 2021—with all the remaining assets to be turned over to the restored Republic of the United States of America.
The other Trump card in the deck came when Joe Biden, at the exact same moment of historic significance, unwittingly sealed the crime of overthrowing the U.S. government when he took the oath to be president of the dissolved U.S. service corporation. With Trump officially out of office, the U.S. military now is the de facto executive of the United States Republic, representing a bridge from the old system to the newly restored nation, while providing continuity of government.

So, why hasn’t the U.S. military acted yet in rounding up the criminals and traitors with mass arrests? Call it military strategy. Let the other side make their moves, show their hand, build up overconfidence, even unhinged exuberance, and reveal their sinister nature.
In the 24 hours since Joe Biden took office in the empty vessel of the White House, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors was joined by a bevy of political jackals and corporate hyenas, minions from the decapitated Cabal, parasites from the old monetary fiat system, and the dark visionaries of the Great Reset all willingly to display their pride and show their plans to enslave the world.
In just the first day of the illegal and illegitimate new administration, a witches brew of anti-freedom, anti-American, and dehumanizing acts and measures were conjured.

The short list includes:
Biden’s 17 executive orders (hello, Q), including draconian masking wearing and quarantine for travelers.
The perfectly timed, World Health Organization reveal of the PCR tests do produce a tsunami of “false positives.” The WHO also changed the definition of deaths from to deaths with COVID-19.
The global oligarchs plan to create a manifesto for the “post-Trump economic reset.” Do know that the debt merchants in the IMF and World Bank will take the lead pole position in the race to bury all the financial damage they created, while further destroying economies.
Speaking of gloating, the mayor of Chicago and the governor of New York are suddenly blissful about reopening their economies after the inauguration.
Amazon has also offered to help the Biden Administration distribute the COVID-19 vaccines at Warp Speed, post inauguration.
Finally, two weeks after the fact, the Washington Post admitted that President Trump’s calm, lucid. 80-second speech to “disperse” and “go home in peace” didn’t ignite the false flag riot at the Capitol building after all.

What will the elites and political class craft next on days two and three?
By showing the American people their venal hatred of freedom, their Orwellian ideations of top-down control, the hell-hole society they want to build, by not having the U.S. military step in too early to remove the conspirators and traitors from the stage, the whole world will see their horrific plans that will be remembered for their sheer bleakness.
With Donald Trump out of office and far south of Washington, DC, when the collaborators do trigger the event that ushers in their downfall, they will have no one left to blame. No one to crucify in the media. No one for Silicon Valley to censor or deplatform. It will be their evil that becomes their undoing.
It’s only a matter of time. A ‘thief in the night.’
The Queen Esther moment arrived yesterday, with virtually no one noticing. We saw Lady Gaga, dressed as the deviant elite from The Hunger Games, in a bit of predictive programming for what would have come in 2021 to the citizens of America and the world, while the other demonic forces preened around the spoils of victory on center stage.
For those who watched the inauguration, they got a good view of the COVID Cult pack of wolves, feeding on the red meat that Trump threw in their pens.

DOWN PERISCOPE:
Whatever comes next, President Trump will have no say or hand in the matter. Like us, he will be a spectator, watching history unfold in real time. The strategy is simple: We must be shown the darkness of their plans before the U.S. military steps in and removes the conspirators, upending their inverted system of evil, corruption, and tyranny.

When all is revealed, ripped right out of the pages of the Book of Revelation; when Satan and his 200 angels fall again, this time from earth into the pit of hell; when the truth comes out about the depopulation agenda with the plan to enslave humanity… even the dead will rise, and so too the sheep, led by the last of the sleeping lions.

Tribulations are about to be revealed.

Godspeed.

Thoughts? .. Feel free to drop your comments below.

4.7 47 votes
Article Rating

Notify of
guest
44 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Kurt Swanson
Kurt Swanson

Spot on.

Shelena Gay Vannattan
Shelena Gay Vannattan
1 month ago

This sounds so much like what “Q” has been saying. It is hard to believe, but really the only answer found as to why the military is still in D.C.
Prayers that God’s will be done!

Karen
Karen
1 month ago

I am so sad with what the Biden administration is doing. In fact, I was close to tears again this morning. I listened to a sermon and felt that I was so weak to follow Jesus and what gets away from me in this life. I actually, said a silent prayer about this election when I got the article when will the military make an appearance. This article gave me hope again. The posts on this site are not very informative and are full of Trump coin ads.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Reply to  Karen

Never ever lose faith, hope and love.

Elaine Fortune
Elaine Fortune
1 month ago

Makes sense to me, and its genius. Esp the part of showing the world how ugly they are, and having it coming straight from them. The last few days have been scaring the crap out of me and a lot of Americans. I’d love to know how liberals are feeling right now. I have a hard time they think any of these EOs he’s signing so fast are a good thing.

e.w. stiggs
e.w. stiggs
1 month ago

It is going to take awhile for people to admit that we are all fools. Look at what Trump really did for the globalist elite. Trump produced a vaccine in record time at warp speed what you will be forced to take very shortly. The second thing Trump did is build a wall on the southern border, you thought the wall was to keep out illegal aliens…. No!  No! It’s to keep Patriots from using Mexico as a staging area and it prevents other countries of Goodwill from resupplying Patriots via the vast Southern border that is no longer a possibility. Trump was… Read more »

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  e.w. stiggs

And you sir, are projecting your own level of ignorance and venom onto others and will find out in due time just how very wrong you are!

Sheryl
Sheryl
Reply to  e.w. stiggs

And your ignorance is astounding!! Go watch your tv and be brainwashed some more..

Lynda
Lynda
Reply to  e.w. stiggs

Dr. L

Lynda
Lynda
Reply to  Lynda

I have been researching pedophelia….lucerferian worship…child trafficking….adrenochome…and how Hollywood…elitist….and governments from. All countries play into this. Do research beyond CNN….because they are deeply involved….as are the people holding us hostage in our own homes. The wall was to stop the running of drugs (Pelosi)….guns (Obama)…and see trafficking. All of this information is out there. Pllllllease…for the sake of you soul….do the research for yourself.The info is out there. I will share with you where you can start and how to find the info. Satan keeps minds closed….God allows us to think for ourselves. Be prepared….the deeper you research the darker… Read more »

Thomas K Diehl
Thomas K Diehl
1 month ago

I could not of said it better myself..
And we just wait and prepare..

Nikki Marconi
Nikki Marconi
1 month ago

This is exactly what I pray for ..as I cover myself in prayer each day …God Bless America!

Just Me
Just Me
1 month ago

Unless everyone that was around in Gov during 9/11 have been replaced with good people, I’m afraid this is all pie in the sky. They literally blew up buildings in front of the world and absolutely nothing was done about it. Not a religious person but revelations also says evil will rule for 1000 years. There will be no military intervention in our life times.

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  Just Me

You need to reread that. The tribulation will be for seven years. After that, there will be 1000 years of peace. Subsequently, satan will again be loosed for a short period, the Bible doesn’t specify how long that is, and then it will be over.

Annette
Annette
Reply to  Just Me

Can anyone tell me why no one went to jail for 4 years? Q has always been wrong. Give me just one time Q was right.

Lorra Hadley
Lorra Hadley
1 month ago

Loved this article! It gives me hope!

Demetrius
Reply to  Lorra Hadley

Lorra: There IS hope. Life on earth is so short – gone in the blink of an eye. But those of us who have actually died and – thanks to modern technology – were revived again. have paid witness to a Life that is virtually impossible to imagine. Since my own near death experience, I’m a great deal less religious and a whole lot more spiritual. On the other side, there is love. But there is also justice. Those who are subverting America have no idea of the horrors that lie in store for them. Imagine being in your eighties… Read more »

Ellen
Ellen
27 days ago
Reply to  Demetrius

I thank you for telling about your near death experience. I am a Christian but love to hear about Heaven. Thanks again.

I know that Donald Trump isn’t just sitting there

How can they impeach if military takes over I know that Donald Trump isn’t just sitting there watching everything happen if nothing was gonna happen so I believe the story but how can They impeach and how do these people not know what’s going on if I am reading this can’t they be reading this to

Last edited 1 month ago by I know that Donald Trump isn’t just sitting there
Wyatt
Wyatt
1 month ago

Trump is now a private citizen and cannot be impeached. Nancy has just gone off her rocker. Again. Bc, you know, she doesn’t have anything else to do except hate Trump.

clifford Pearson jr
1 month ago

Nothing is going to happen. You really need to quit spreading bullshit about this. Satan has won. These assholes have gotten away with it. The military is just a blind beast of force… no leadership… no traditional patriots… They can’t and won’t do anything unless some stuffed shirt politician tells them to. God deserted this country years ago by us allowing abortion and home sexual marriage to happen. Get Real!!

Wyatt
Wyatt
1 month ago

Satan may have won in your life but dont presume to speak for the rest of us.

Kathleen Ball
Kathleen Ball
1 month ago

In the end, Satan loses and Jesus wins. Rev. 22.

Mary McBride
1 month ago

When? In the name of all that is holy…WHEN? I’m am losing sleep and health. Are they waiting until the damage Biden does is irreversible?

Joshua Tige
Joshua Tige

Sounds alot like bullshit

Dorene Ried
Dorene Ried

Glad to join

Erin
Erin
1 month ago

Where can we find the docs filed in London? People need to see that

Jeff Apple
Jeff Apple
1 month ago

If the military doesn’t the real Americans will

Catevala
Catevala
1 month ago

Where’s the proof and more solid info on Trump’s meeting the queen of England in July 2018, notifying her of his plan to end the 150-year-old treaty of 1871 and the reparations that went with it? What treaty of 1871? And what does that have to do with the establishment of the Federal Reserve System?

Martha Blackwood

God will Prevail

Brett Stevens
1 month ago

Democrats ended American democracy by stealing an election. The regime has fallen; now anything can happen.

Babsybaby1
Babsybaby1
1 month ago

Does anyone know what was supposed to be broadcast on the EBS and what stopped that from happening? I do trust the plan, but don’t understand if there is real proof, why haven’t arrests happened?
And if they are in custody, put it out to show those laughing at us Patriots!!

Sheryl
Sheryl

100% coming! All true!

Cheryl Duitsman
1 month ago

Great article, at first I thought that this would be just another opinion but you are right on. I heard that JFK was going to dump the Federal Reserve and we know how that went. I have learned that we are a corporation and England is part of it.

Faye Pinski
Faye Pinski
1 month ago

Thank you for keeping us informed on what is really going on. I have known for years that we are ruled by a corporation. Not my government

Anita
Anita
1 month ago

I hope you’re right, I hope we regain our country. Many have lost hope and are wondering if all we are hearing is just fantasy. I can’t even talk to my spouse about it anymore because so much was said about, this is going to happen and that is going to happen, and nothing happened. Nothing! We are feeling hopelessness.

Red Hawk 1
Red Hawk 1
1 month ago

I am waiting. I gave up on Q when I recognized that none of its predictions were coming true. If this comes true, it will be after the FBI/Miltary has stormed my home, killed me, and removed my gun from my cold, dead hands. Too many opportunities have been missed and our time has been squandered. Only if we know history do we recognize the horror ahead of us.

Patty
Patty
1 month ago

Beautifully written and accurate.

Kathleen Ball
Kathleen Ball
1 month ago

I have been disappointed that so far nothing has happened. It seemed ridiculous that there were so many clones of people. Reading lists of people who have been executed. I don’t want them executed, but I want them to never again be able to influence people. Those who are pedophiles should be castrated. Then again, if Biden hadn’t been inaugurated, Civil War might have broken out. I never heard of the 1871 treaty until recently, so most ordinary people probably haven’t either. This post is helping my morale. God help us!

stve baugher
stve baugher
1 month ago

got away from twitter and now facebook. biden china facebook china advertising. money from fb to dems by fb. wonder wonder

Heretic
Heretic
1 month ago

When? When can we expect something….. anything, to happen? Truthfully, I don’t think our military has the will or balls to pull this off.

Douglas L Self
Douglas L Self
1 month ago

Ok, though I sincerely believe that President Trump was, in fact, properly re-elected, that indeed the Nov 3rd quadrennial election was STOLEN, I don’t see how this sort of move by the military, IF they went through with it, wouldn’t be a latter-day version of “Seven Days In May”. IMO, doing this would pose irreparable harm to the nation, including the role of the military and its relation to civilian authority. So, IF there’s an imperative, as in compelling proof of a FOREIGN takeover of our Government, which I don’t dismiss out of hand, then the evidence needs to be… Read more »

Jjb54
Jjb54
22 days ago

“The strategy is simple: We must be shown the darkness of their plans before the U.S. military steps in and removes the conspirators, upending their inverted system of evil, corruption, and tyranny.” WTF are they waiting for? Hell to freeze over? How much more “Darkness” – “Fraud” – “illegal Activities” – “Treason” and such needs to be documented? < – Seriously Asked, but funny and strange never answered! As they wait – Rome Burns! 10’s of 1,000’s of people are loosing their jobs. People cannot afford their Insulin anymore. Voter Fraud is beyond refute. .. and the list goes on.… Read more »

Rusty J Rust
2 days ago

Praise God from whom all blessings flow…..

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x

Please Subscribe To Our Contact List

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

The Unapologetic Republican will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.