While the thought of gun control to some people may look great on paper, history has shown that over the many times it was tried, it has never worked and it has lead to the total slaughter of over a hundred million innocent people. Since the invention of the hand gun back in 1432 (Joseon dynasty under the reign of Sejong the Great introduced world’s first handgun named se-chongtong) and all taking place during the 1900’s, there have been 8 notable cases of ‘gun control’ that have all, in totality, resulted in the murdering of over 100 million people. Innocent people. Innocent people that were left defenseless against some sort of tyrant rule. Many true patriotic Americans believe that this is the reason our Founding Fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment (in addition to what just happened with the British). History taught the Founding Fathers that people were born with the right to defend themselves, and that considering past events throughout history, those events should never and would never happen again. The ‘8 notable cases’ I mentioned above that have resulted in the slaughter of over 100 million innocent people are the following :
- In 1911, Turkey implemented strict regulations on firearms, resulting in the defenselessness of approximately one and a half million Armenians, who were subjected to systematic ethnic cleansing by the government.
- In 1929, the former Soviet Union enacted gun control measures, leading to the loss of 40 million Soviet lives under Stalin’s regime.
- During the year 1938 in Nazi Germany, Hitler introduced his own version of gun control, resulting in the targeted killings of over 10 million individuals, including Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, disabled individuals, and even some government-affiliated “brown shirts.”
- Communist China, in 1935, implemented gun control measures that led to the arrest and execution of 50 million political dissidents.
- From 1964 to 1981, Guatemala enforced gun control, resulting in the death of approximately 100,000 individuals.
- Uganda, in 1970, implemented gun control policies, and during the years 1970-1979, the dictatorial government perpetrated the killing of 300,000 Christians.
- Between 1975 and 1977, gun restriction laws in Cambodia left the population defenseless against a tyrannical government that arrested and executed one million people.
- In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people, leaving them defenseless, which resulted in the execution of approximately one million individuals.
In total, over 100 million people died (were murdered / slaughtered) due to GUN CONTROL! … Also, I’ve never had anyone be able to answer this. IF GUN CONTROL WORKS, EXPLAIN CHICAGO (or Baltimore. Or Philadelphia. Or many other BLUE cities). They have the strictest gun control laws in the entire country, yet they have some of the highest gun crime rates also. Is it because CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY THE LAW in the first place?? ……. THOUGHTS? .. COMMENT BELOW.