Joe Biden Just Pissed On The Constitution, Again
Joe Biden has only been ‘in office’ for 3 months now (about 90 days) and he’s repeatedly gone against the Constitutional Freedoms given to American citizens. These Freedoms are all God given rights. If you’re unsure of that, read the Declaration of Independence (https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript) and the United States Constitution (https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript). What you are about to read about is absolutely terrifying. The ‘so-called’ President of The United States, Joe Biden, just spoke these exact words, “No amendment, no amendment to the Constitution is absolute.“. I honestly hope that everyone reading this understands the magnitude of what he said.
If you don’t understand the gravity of what this means, then please consider these 2 points :
1. He swore to protect this same Constitution to the best of his ability. He took the oath of office:
-“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will. faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
*He swore to “protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” but does not believe any rights therein are absolute.
*This brings to my mind James 1:8 – “he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.”
2. This “so called” President said – “NO amendment, NO amendment to the Constitution is absolute. “ … Think about the gravity of that statement! .. I’ll help you understand it by breaking it down a bit :
The President of the United States of America just stated:
1. The freedom of speech, religion, press and assembly – is not absolute.
2. The right to bear arms – is not absolute.
3. The protection against soldiers quartering in your home – is not absolute.
4. The protection against unreasonable search and seizure – is not absolute.
5. The right to due process of law and prohibition of self-incrimination – is not absolute.
6. The right to a speedy trial, to face accusers, and access to legal representation – is not absolute.
7. The right to a trial by jury – is not absolute.
8. The prohibition of excessive bail, fines, cruel and unusual punishment – is not absolute.
9. The fact that individuals have other rights, not found in the constitution – is not absolute.
10. The fact the powers not given to the federal government are reserved for the States, or the individual – is not absolute.
11. The protection against a foreign person suing a United States Citizen – is not absolute.
12. The practice of the presidential electorate casting a ballot for president and vice president respectively – is not absolute.
13. The abolition of Slavery, and Congress’s right to enforce it – is not absolute.
14. The equal protection of the law – is not absolute.
15. The freedom to vote regardless of “race, color, or previous condition of servitude” – is not absolute.
16. The power of Congress to lay and collect taxes – is not absolute.
17. The election of two senators from each state, and the state governor’s right to fill vacancies – is not absolute.
18. The prohibition of alcohol – is not absolute.
19. The right of a woman to vote – is not absolute.
20. The ending dates of presidential, vice presidential, and congressional terms– are not absolute.
21. The repeal of the prohibition of alcohol – is not absolute.
22. The two-term limit of the office of president – is not absolute
23. The right of the people of the District Of Columbia to have presidential electors – is not absolute.
24. The elimination of poll taxes – is not absolute.
25. The presidential line of succession, and response to presidential incapacitation – is not absolute.
26. The right of citizens 18 and older to vote– is not absolute.
27. The prohibition of legislation altering compensation of representatives and senators, prior to elections – is not absolute.
I hope this clears things up for you about the terrifying meaning behind Joe Biden’s words. In just 9 (nine) words, Joe Biden said that no right provided to you by the Constitution is absolute, or safe. …. Think about that! … Please leave your comments below.